Often, we work with organizations early in the hold, after a significant change out of leadership, or after an acquisition to establish the Vision, Mission, and Values of the new organization going forward. We counsel management teams to not just laminate some popular words and slap them on the wall, but rather, to be intentional about choosing their values and then operationalizing them in their behavior and performance reward systems.
We take our own advice, and so we spent concentrated effort deciding and honing Lodestone’s values. Reviewing these should give you a sense of who you get when you work with us.
- Credibility: Clients appreciate our blend of scientific training with years of relevant, pragmatic experience. We know what we know, and we excel at what we know.
- Humility: We keep learning from all sources, including our clients. We avoid Ph.D. lingo and citing research without purpose. We partner vs. tell. We refer clients to others for services we don’t know well.
- No BS: With clients and internally, we say what we mean and mean what we say. We check assumptions rather than assume.
- A-Ha Moments: We create learnings in our clients about the value and practice of human capital science.
- Enjoyment: We appreciate the multi-dimensionality of our own team and of our clients. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and we intentionally celebrate as we work.